hook up now

5/19/2018

ARE YOU FROM GHANA OR NEAR BY COUNTRY? THEN START A TRUE RELATIONSHIP WITH SANDRA A SINGLE LADY WHO NEED A LOVER

ARE YOU FROM GHANA OR NEAR BY COUNTRY? THEN START A TRUE RELATIONSHIP WITH SANDRA A SINGLE LADY WHO NEED A LOVER

Hi,  my name is Sandra and I am a good woman with a good heart. I am here to search for a good man that will start and build a good relationship with me and in this end up in marriage so please I am making request for only serious men  ..boys stay off... Because I am 29years old... .any body older than me is what I seek. .


Call my number now and let STSRT something up and see how it goes thanks I love this website so so much.
Thanks to the admin for the great opportunity he gave me to announce my self to the public using this platform....

Here is my number :: +0249861428

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Michael Lawson
    24yrs of age
    Very active and fun to be with.
    +233276158771 lawsonm756@gmail.com
    You will be happy ever after

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Michael Lawson
    24yrs of age
    Very active and fun to be with.
    +233276158771 lawsonm756@gmail.com
    You will be happy ever after

    ReplyDelete